Monday 30 June 2014

To Catch a Voyeur





Transcript:

“Oh yes, that feels so good!” the woman on the sofa moans as her left hand rubs her clit while her other hand busily fingers her own vagina. Her moaning is loud and clear, as if she thinks she is alone in the mansion and her dirty moans will not be heard by anybody from the outside.

She was wrong for I am peeping at her from my window at next door, feasting my eyes and ears on the lewd scene laid before me. It’s a wonder what can do with a high-powered telescope and a industry grade laser microphone. The woman writhing in pleasure is my neighbour, Claire, a rather demure girl that is considered by many as a piano prodigy. Now clearly, I can see her talent in handling the piano is just as applicable in masturbation with her slender fingers massaging her pussy in varying speed and ferocity.

This is also not the first time I’m peeping at Claire’s self-loving session either. She only masturbates around this time when the house is empty, her stay-home father having his weekly golf session, her mother working as a executive in some fortune 500 company, his brother attending practice with his band and the rest of the servants having their weekly day-off. Here is the perfect time to let herself wild from the strict piano regime and academic life. It’s arousing to see these two different sides of her and I have front row seats for it.

This, however, is the first time I’ve seen her dressed like this. Usually, she would be either in her casual clothes or her school uniform (my favourite) but today, she has apparently raided her mother’s closet and dressing table. Open-toed high heel shoes that accentuate her slender legs, flesh-toned stockings that clings lovingly to her thighs and giving them a warmer tone to her already graceful legs, waist cincher that gives her lithe body a bit of the hourglass shape but the most important change is her makeup. I’ve never seen her with makeup and I’ve always thought she is cute without it. But with it? She’s a fucking goddess, especially the full lips, oh how it begs to be kissed. Claire, you’re putting on quite a show-

“Oh Mister Barlow, I wish this was your cock here. Mmm, fuck me harder Mister Barlow!”

Wait, Barlow? Is she calling my name?



I know he has been peeping at me for quite some time. In fact, little Claire here has already known about it hence the routine; she knows when her audience will look in. I would wager Barlow doesn’t know of her exhibitionistic streak but that is alright, today shall be an enlightening day for Mr Barlow.

Zachery Barlow, a millionaire whose fortune is built on top of spams, personal information, stolen credit numbers and other illegal electronic means, is a quirky one. A recluse and apparently shy freelance computer hacker, he spent most of his time holed up in his mansion alone, preferably dealing his business remotely. However, his home is hardened against electronic surveillance, his hardware runs on a custom ROM and worse of all, his wall of lawyers forbids any legal shenanigans against him. No friends, no family, not even a courier enters his mansion. It’s like a high tech Waziristan Haveli.

The Costume Gun is the agency’s secret and most horrifying weapon. Anyone could wield it so the agency restrict all access to it barring a few individuals like me. However, with this situation, I can’t even get close to Barlow or even initiate contact with him until I met Claire. She’s initially used for surveillance as the neighbours probably know him better than we do.

Luring her to a secluded spot under the guise of her friend, I simply zapped her with it and watched her deflated at that instant. The sensation of wearing a skin is familiar but always alien to me: legs narrowing to fit her supple legs, penis disappearing into the skin as I pulled it up; a feminine slit taking its place instead, hips and butt flaring to suit the petite body, chest swelling to fill her perky breast and finally, the head deforming to conform to her demure, delicate face. The transformation was finished, I had become Claire.

While wearing back her clothes, I fought the disorientation and nausea that flooded my senses, it happened whenever my mind adjusted to a new body. Prodding about in Claire’s memory, I was surprised about her little exhibitionistic session with Barlow, looks like the neighbours did know better than us after all. By the time I returned home, I have quickly adapted to Claire’s mannerism and personality due to her memories. No one would suspect me, not even the perverse Barlow.

A moan escapes me as I rubbed the clit of my stolen body’s vagina, my other hand toying with my erected nipple. All these while looking directly at Barlow’s direction, telling him that I know his dirty secret but I am fine with it. Replaying her memory, I mimicked her usual way of masturbating, this way Barlow would even not suspect an imposter. However, I did do something out of character, I stole some lingerie, hosiery and heels from Claire’s mother closet and powdered myself using her mother’s makeup. Despite Claire’s inexperience with such things, I use my own experience from my time as other woman to complement her. The silk stocking clung lovingly to Claire’s toned legs and her heels compliment it. I reasoned that if I wish to get even closer to Barlow, I will have to do some extraordinary makeover with Claire.

Amidst the pleasure assailing my mind, I sense that Claire’s body is nearing to a climax. Smiling lustfully, I got off the counch and knelt on the floor and make sure that my moist and swollen snatch is facing Barlow’s direction. Once done, I gyrate my hips while fingering my pussy with renew vigour.

“Oh Mister Barlow, are you looking at this?” I purr as I look back, mustering the lustiest face I can give to him. My breathing quickens as I feel the vaginal muscle clenching, readying itself a mighty bulidup of lust and carnal desire, “Fuck yes, I’m cumming. Fuck, Mister Barlow, cum on me!” I screamed as the buildup explodes, blanking out my mind and sharply spreading pleasure across my spine.

Today, Claire and Barlow has grown even closer than usual. Tomorrow when Claire visits me personally, I will make sure they grow even closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment